David R. Fullmer, Esq.
Why Do I Practice Immigration Law?
I have practiced exclusively in the area of immigration law for nearly twenty years. My main goal is to provide leading edge immigration legal services. I strive to educate the parties at the nuts and bolts level on their compliance obligations. I also believe that effective communication combined with service and education is to best combination to assist HR Managers who supervise visa processing and immigration at companies.
My approach goes a long way in relieving the stress felt by foreign national employees during the complex and often unpredictable process of dealing with the government’s various immigration agencies.
What Makes My Firm Particularly Suited To Helping You Resolve All Your Immigration Related Issues?
- Extensive Experience In Handling Business Immigration Cases
- Rated 10 out of 10 on AVVO
- We Are A Law Firm With The Capacity Of Handling A Large Volume Of Cases Quickly & Accuracy.
- We Are A Law Firm Which Gives Dedicated, Personal Service To Each Case & Each Client.
My Firm Handles The Following Areas Of Immigration Law:
- Non-immigrant visas (E-1/E-2, H-1B, H-3, J-1, L-1A, L-1B, O-1, P-1 and TN)
- Immigrant Visas (PERM Labor Certifications, Aliens with Extraordinary Ability, Advanced Degrees, Managers &Executives, National Interest Waivers, Professors & Researchers, Skilled Workers, etc.)
- Compliance work (I-9 corporate training and employer self-audits, H-1B public access file training and employer self-audit, representation in Department of Labor Wage and Hour Audits relating to LCA compliance)
- Global Immigration (Work visas, business visas and Immigrant visas to virtually any country in the world)
An Overview Of Our Law Firm
IVENER & FULLMER LLP is an international business immigration law firm. We serve General Counsel and Human Resource professionals in public and private companies, as well as international business executives and entertainers. Our global immigration practice with its principal office in Los Angeles, California, and associate offices in New York, Vancouver and Washington, D.C. consist of our staff members who are fluent in Japanese, Spanish, French, Chinese and Farsi.
We represent domestic/international companies and individuals in all business immigration matters, IVENER & FULLMER works to open doors for clients ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to movie stars. The scope of work includes representation of foreign executives, managers, investors, professionals and entertainers for temporary and permanent visas.Domestic companies face a shortage of employees with critical expertise. Overseas businesses expand by transferring key executives and managers to their U.S. operations. Many of these companies and individuals turn to us to handle any obstacles to their work visas and permanent residence in the U.S.
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Vice Chair, Immigration Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Executive Committee, Immigration Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association 2009-Present
- California Service Center Liaison, US Ombudsman Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Immigration
- Band 1 Ranked in Chambers USA, California
- Best Lawyers
- California State Bar
“When it comes to the complicated world of immigration law you absolutely need a top notch lawyer. Ivener & Fullmer is a great firm but most importantly they are trustworthy and honest. I would not recommend anyone else.”
“Wonderful and a perfect attorney who is very professional and a thorough gentleman. Always ready to advise you and help, thereby, giving you confidence and a great sense of security that you are in save hands. Would highly recommend him as an attorney.”
“I had a great experience working with Ivener & Fullmer, especially when we were preparing documentation for filing I-526. I would recommend Ivener & Fuller to my family and friends. I rate my experience 10 out of 10.”
“By far, one of the best immigration attorneys I have worked with.”