Articles and Publications
FREE* “Handbook of Immigration Law”
Handbook of Immigration Law – This eBook is offered to visitors of Ivener & Fullmer LLP free of charge with registration. The Handbook contains information regarding non-immigrant and immigrant visa options and will help you get an overview of U.S. immigration law.
EB-5 Investor Green Cards – An excerpt from “Handbook of Immigration Law” by Mark Ivener and David Fullmer.
Articles by the Partners
- Lawyer, Know Thyself: Fundamental Tips for Building a Strong Brand and a Strong Practice – Published in Law|Practice (Sept/Oct, 2010)
- International Corporate Immigration Review – Published in InterContinental Finance, September 2010.
- Business Immigration Update, January 2009 – An article by David R. Fullmer published in Immigrant Magazine in January, 2009, covering H-1Bs, PERM, and Visa Waivers.
- The O-1, Not Your Ordinary Visa – An article by David Fullmer originally published in the Nov-Dec 2008 issue of Immigrant Magazine about the opportunities the O-1 visa may provide foreign nationals of extraordinary abilities in the arts, athletics, sciences, education, business, or the motion picture industries.
- Permanent Residence for Nurses – An article written by David Fullmer for Immigrant Magazine in their Sept-Oct 2008 issue.
- PERM Labor Certification – An overview of PERM by Mark Ivener and David Fullmer, originally published in July/August 2008 issue of Immigrant Magazine.
- J-1 Visas for Interns and Trainees – The Immigrant Magazine (March/April, 2008)
- Immigration to the U.S.: Tax Planning and Fast Track Permanent Residency – The California International Law Journal, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2007
- Stopped at the Border: Anticipating Roadblocks in the Work Visa Application Process Can Help Ensure Safe Passage – HR Magazine, June 2006
- U.S. Investor Green Cards in Less than a Year – Citywealth, January 28, 2006
- Permanent Labor Certification Program (PERM) FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions regarding PERM.
- USICE PR: ICE Launches Initiative to Step-up Audits of Business’ Employment Records – US ICE Press Release regarding I-9 audits, dated July 1, 2009.
Get your questions answered - Call for a case evaluation (310) 477-3000.