Welcome to Ivener & Fullmer, offering you the Best in Immigration Legal Services
Los Angeles | Washington, D.C. | Vancouver
IVENER & FULLMER LLP is an international business immigration law firm. We serve General Counsel and Human Resource professionals in public and private companies, as well as international business executives and entertainers.
Which Visa and Immigration Services Do You Require?
|H-1B Professionals||Labor Certification (PERM)|
|L-1 Intracompany Transfers||Managers & Executives|
|E-1/E-2 Traders/Investors||Professors & Researchers|
|O-1 Entertainers||Extraordinary Ability|
|J-1 Interns & Trainees|
Latest News in Immigration
- Various Categories Oversubscribed for August, State Dept. Reports
- USCIS Has Returned Unselected FY 2017 H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions
- DHS Extends Designation of El Salvador for Temporary Protected Status for 18 Months
- USCIS Launches ‘Refresh’ of InfoPass Appointment Scheduler
- Justice Dept. Settles Immigration-Related Discrimination Claims Against 121 Residency Programs and AACPM